Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.

Special Collections and Archives: Publication Permissions and Fees

Permission to Publish

The UW-Superior Special Collections requires that patrons seeking to use materials from our collection in any type of publication obtain permission from the Special Collections for each item used, and include a line crediting the Special Collections. Publication includes traditionally published materials such as books and articles, as well as any other public use (including on a website, on a CD, in a video, in a PowerPoint presentation, etc.) or any public exhibit (including in a museum, business, office, etc.). A Permission Request Form must be submitted prior to use. We will then issue a Letter of Permission.

Publications Fees

Publication fees may be necessary for commercial publications and other use. Please contact the archivist for more information.