1) Navigate to uwsuper.edu/mp and log in using your UW Superior username and password.
2) Select "Web Print" from the left hand side, and then click on "Submit a Job".
3) Choose your desired printer (JDH Library printers being located on the first floor behind the computer lab) and click "Print Options and Account Selection" at the bottom of the page.
4) Enter the number of copies you want and click "Upload Documents".
5) Upload the document either by dragging it into the box, or clicking "Upload from computer" and choosing it from the dialog, and then click "Upload & Complete".
6) The Web Print page will refresh, showing your submission, which printer is printing it, where it is in the print queue, and when it's finished printing, the number of pages printed and the cost of printing.